Hello beautiful people!
While I’m writing this blog, Muslims have entered the second weeks of Ramadan. Just as same as last year Ramadhan, we still cannot cross the state to celebrate first day of Ramadhan due to Covid-19 cases rising up suddenly. Mmmm there’s just some weird feeling as soon as our country received the vaccination first and second dose, the numbers getting high up..That is weird right! But one thing for sure, Bazaar Ramadhan is still on.
Ok enough with the pep talk, now move on with this new, yup very new local brand called WOMESKIN with their first skincare product, WOMESKIN AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK was launched on 4th June 2020. Then on 27th January 2021, they have launched second skincare product which is WOMESKIN MICROEMULSION CLEANSING OIL. Both products received amazing positive feedbacks and well accepted by local too. Well done and congrats WOMESKIN !!
What I received are:
- WOMESKIN AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK 50gm
- WOMESKIN MICROEMULSION CLEANSING OIL 60ml
- MICROFIBRE FACE CLOTH
Let’s go depth about their brand and products, shall we?
WOMESKIN Brand Story
WOMESKIN was founded by Betty Ramli, a home-grown brand that is passionate about minimalist skincare and beauty, sources from natural, plant-based ingredients. We are growing tired of the idea that more is always better. However, when it comes to putting together a consistent skincare routine, sometimes less is more.
WOME is 100% committed to being a clean beauty brand. All products will undergo laboratory analysis every six (6) months to ensure no harmful substance added.
They guaranteed their ingredients are source 100% from botanicals and plant-based. Cruelty-free and no animal involved in the production.
It’s all about minimizing the steps in your skincare routine to decrease irritation and feeding the skin with healthy, minimalist ingredients and steps – it works!
Yes, you can’t ditch the basics — like facial cleanser and moisturizer — but you don’t need all the extras that soak up your time and counter space. If you’re the kind of person who likes to keep things pared down as much as possible, you’ll want to switch to keeping your complexion in tip-top condition with only the most essential skincare products.~ Womeskin
This is especially true with the products we use for our skin. Big companies have turned something clean and pure into a chemical-laden production. Minimalist skincare creates products that are clean and feel luxurious but are truly composed of simple honest, clean.
We want simplicity, and WOMESKIN works for my skin.~ Womeskin
WOMESKIN AUSTRALIAN PINK CLAY MASK 50gm
- 100% natural botanical-infused pink clay mask that soothe, calm and re-hydrates the skin perfectly.
- This mask not only firms and detoxifies the skin but also helps to cleanse and remove stubborn sebum clogging your pores, creating clear and healthy complexion.
- balances the oil and water levels for a healthier, glowing and vibrant complexion.
- its hydrating properties help to refine delicate lines, moisturize, and improve the overall skin complexion.
All skin types, including sensitive skin, Eczema and Psoriasis.
- Australian Pink Kaolin Clay – it’s micro-sheetshave the capacity to absorb all sorts of pollutants, draw out impurities, dirt and toxins. Leaving skin feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract – Bright, shiny and glow skin. Contains antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties which great at treating acne and oily skin.
- Soybean Protein – natural, potent antioxidant restoring and soothing agent.
- Artichoke Extract – helps prevent pores ‘sagging’ by tighten, strengthening and reinforcing cell from inside. Support defence against wrinkles.
Texture & Scents
Clay texture with light rosewood colour and has rose water smells.
How to use
- Firstly, cleanse your skin before applying.
- Use the spatula to apply hygienically.
- Let your mask dry.
- After 10 minutes, wash off with warm water and pat dry.
– Dry and sensitive skin: 1-2 times per week.
– Oily, combination, acne-prone and normal skin: 3-4 times per week.
PAO : 6 Months
The Performance :
- it has very cooling effect when applied to skin and it stays even after washing off.
- It glides smoothly and easily spread over face without pilling or form balls.
How I used it?
Since I have dry skin and easily irritated to hot dry air, I used it once during night routine & mostly applied on my nose. After cleansing (make sure oils, makeup, and dirt are cleanse), I applied it with thin layer only and leave it not more than 4 minutes or before it completely dry and should feel firm on skin, then I used their microfiber face cloth, wet it with lukewarm water, and wipe gently with circular motion until fully clean.
Always make sure to get all of the clay mask—that means double checking your hairline, eyebrows, and nostrils. Once I’m confidence all of the clay mask has been removed, then I used clean, damped face cloth and lightly blot my skin until it’s just slightly damp.
Love that they included this clay mask with a spatula that can fit perfectly in its jar. For me, their microfiber face cloth helps a lot in removing the clay mask once it’s nearly dry. It makes cleansing experience more easy, messy- and struggle-free. And most importantly it doesn’t strip my skin.
It contains Aloe Vera Leaf Juice which rich in antioxidant and help reduce the frequency and appearance of acne. It also contains Lactic Acid, a form of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), listed in top ten ingredients which helps to exfoliate the surface layer of skin while improving signs of aging, dry skin, and evening skin-tone. No wonder I see immediate brightening and refreshing effect after used.
This pink clay mask has cooling sensation which is good but there’s one thing that I don’t like about is the tingling sensation especially on both cheeks area. That feeling just remind me of doing mild professional chemical peel with low percentage solution but still bearable to me. I would not recommend applying on wounded skin, you might feel burning sensation as well. Probably due to Lactic Acid which reacts once it touches my skin. I followed my skincare routine with very rich-hydrating essence and cream to calms down those tingling sensation.
This pink clay mask does not show any bad reaction if leave not more than 3 minutes. If not I’ll end up having mild redness & itchiness on certain part (chin, checks near nose & forehead near eyebrows). But still manageable where the reaction will subsided after 6 hours when follow up with a very good hydrating moisturiser (recommended to use moisturiser rich in ceramide, hyaluronic acid or ingredients that helps strengthen skin barrier).
It leaves mattifying effect and my skin feels soft, smooth with instant brighter complexion. There is no sign of improvement with large pores since I washed it too soon. This should make clay masking part of skincare routine to see noticeable change of pores and fine lines.
Sharing you guys tips on how to remove Clay mask without mess!!
WOMESKIN MICROEMULSION CLEANSING OIL 60ml
Cleansing oil is one of my favourite type of cleanser for removing makeup. Nowadays most cleansing oils are well formulated to be easy to rinse, whether use it alone or part of double cleansing.
Womeskin uses microemulsion technology – perfectly balanced oil-water formula where carefully selected blend of botanical oils is embedded as ultra-fine micro droplets that are at once gentle and deep cleansing. With special formulation cleverly emulsifies the oils and dirt on the face, rinsing away to leave clean skin with no oily after-feel.
- Deep cleansing. Oil cleanser is excellent for removing any impurities, dead skin cells, and bacteria on the skin. The oil actually binds to dirt and basically lifts it away, leaving your skin deeply cleansed without any residue.
- Hydrating. Cleansing Oil is a treat because it doesn’t strip away your skin’s natural oils or leave your face imbalanced while softening skin at the same time. It works to seal your skin with a protective barrier to keep it from losing moisture.
- Anti-Aging. Cleansing oil contains natural anti-aging benefits due to the rich presence of antioxidants in plant-based oils. The beneficial oils contained in an oil cleanser will soak right into the skin and help fight the free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil –rich in Vitamin E which has anti-oxidant properties and linoleic acid which helps to maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil – to condition and soften skin, rich with antioxidant
- Camellia Japonica (Tsubaki) Seed Oil – rich source of Palmitic and Omega-6 Linoleic fatty acids, as well as numerous anti-aging polyphenol antioxidants. Non greasy consistency
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil – high level of linoleic acid, it’s excellent for helping to balance the sebum levels in the skin. Non greasy consistency
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil – contains natural forms of vitamin E, regulates sebum production because it’s so similar to the sebum that our body produces naturally.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Improve skin’s elasticity and softness.
Texture & Scents
Lightweight Oil-based consistency with natural oil smells
How to use
- Take 2 to 3 pumps of our cleansing oil into dry hands.
- Smooth the oil over your face and massage for 30 seconds until your makeup or any impurities from the day have dissolved, no rubbing is necessary.
- Emulsify the oil with water, a little water in your hands to smooth over your face is enough. Lightly massage for another 30 seconds.
- Rinse your face thoroughly leaving you with clean and radiant skin.
*No need for an additional face wash, your skin will feel fresh and moisturized right away.
PAO : 12 Months
The Performance :
- It slips nicely on skin and easily lift and break down makeup, impurities, dirt and excess oil.
- It takes time to fully dissolve waterproof mascara
How I used it?
With three pumps on dry hand, apply it on dry skin and gently massage with circular motion including eye makeup. Don’t rub on sensitive areas especially eyes area.
~ DON’T RUSH when using a cleansing oil! Just spend a bit more time massaging it into skin in small, circular motions to dislodge grime and give your skin a feel-good glow.
~ DO: Reach for a face cloth
As an extra treat, give your cleansing oil a helping hand by removing it with a warm, damp, super-soft face cloth. It’ll help whisk away any last traces of oil, will make sure you don’t miss any pesky make-up remains, plus it feels lovely when you have a few extra minutes to spend on your cleanse.
The Takeaway :
All their essential oils (EO) are non-comedogenic which is highly absorbent and will not clog pores. Although EO’s in this formulation is non-irritating, and typically safe for most skin types, but still, it’s best to patch test the product first to see if you have allergies or not.
As for me, this oil cleanser did a great job at dissolving excess oil on skin as well as most waterproof make-up (except tattoo lip tint type & most waterproof mascara that need more work to fully dissolve), grime, and sweat, whisking away impurities gently yet effectively. This oil cleanser emulsifies with water make it easy to rinse, and left no greasy residue – surprising, right?
Thanks to PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, an emollient and skin-softening properties as well as being an emulsifier and mild cleansing agent due to its ability to help oily ingredients rinse from skin without leaving a greasy residue. Therefore, this oil cleanser is good for combination to oily skin too.
It still preserves skin’s moisture, leaves my skin feels hydrated, moisturises and smooth. Definitely my favourite oil cleanser for 2021.
GREAT NEWS GENG!!
WOMESKIN is having a giveaway starting 1st May 2021 until 15th May 2021 on their Instagram official page. Go check them out!
To enter this monthly giveaways simply follow this steps:
1) Follow WOMESKIN official IG @womeskin.hq
2) Like and repost our newest video/photo on your feed/story.
3) Tag your 3 BFF’s to follow @womeskin.hq
4)Make sure your Instagram account is not private.
The winner will be announced after the GIVEAWAY and the prize will be sent after.
ONLY 3 LUCKY PEOPLE WILL BE CHOSEN.
Read Disclaimer Here!